Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.17.2013

A purpose for everything.

I have a tendency to be a bit of a beer snob, and am not a huge fan of light beers.  I mean, either you want to drink beer, or you want to drink something other than beer.  If you want to drink something OTHER than beer, there are about 78 things I would pick before a light beer.

However, due to my float trip last Saturday, and some general laziness on Sunday, my lawn was starting to look kind of shaggy.  The temperature after dinner was still in the upper 90's, which is hardly ideal mowing weather, but, the next few days are supposed to be even hotter, so, I sucked it up, and got it done.

Man...those blue mountains on the cold can of Coors Light in my fridge was just the right thing after putting the lawn mower back in the shed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment