Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.21.2013

Credit where it's due

Back in the kitchen bright and early this morning, canning up another 7 pints of plain green beans to go with the 14 pints of pickled beans I made yesterday. 

 
 
Killing time, I hade my computer on youtube, clicking from song to song, when I came upon this one I'd never heard before, Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson singing a tribute to Reba.
 



Now, it's easy to make fun of American Idol...but they got it right on the first one.  Kelly has done alright for herself, and this one, from back in 2006, shows it all off.  Standing to face to face and holding your own with Martina McBride, perhaps the best voice in country music, is no small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment