Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.12.2013

Sorry...had some spoiling to do.

Today was my wife's birthday, so most of my day has been spent making her day better and special.  It started with Challah French Toast in bed, and will end with us watching some House of Cards and sipping wine in a bit.

In between, I made the ultimate sacrifice, riding herd over the girls so she could spend some of the day out and about...alone.  While I had to run errands..with the girls.  By myself!  But hey...I did pick her up this tasty Raspberry Cheesecake that she wanted.


The candle tickled her fancy...and I think it fits her. She is at the point where she really doesn't like putting a true number of years to her age...but, I'm not just fishing for compliments when I say that I don't think she is even close to looking her age.  She posted a picture of herself today on facebook, saying she feels like a typical suburban mom, but I tried to tell her she looks much more like Community College Student than suburban mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment