Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.02.2013

Thank you, drive through.

Sorry...only allowed one distraction a night, and tonights distraction is Turbo-Tax.  When all my stuff came in back at the end of January, I did some quick crunching and found out we owe again this year, so, I decided it could wait until April.

Well, April is hear, and I'm running out of days to stall...especially when I'm only 75% certain where I put everything when we moved. 

Might need to call my buddies ENRON to help me out this year...

2 comments:

  1. OR-
    Turbo Timmy Geithener, he might have a job for you in the Treasury Dept. where all the other tax cheats go....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, go with Geithener. Enron folks got caught and punished; he got a government job instead.

    ReplyDelete