Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.04.2013

The things some people collect.

At some point in the last few months, we(my wife mostly) decided we were going to start a new collection...lard cans!


Like most things, it started with one...in this case the big 100 pound Vream can my wife got to start storing her yarn in.  I can't really remember which one was 2nd, but after that, I deserve at least part of the blame.  When you know your wife wants to collect something, it makes gift shopping real easy.

Making my life easier is the fact that we are an inclusive family...in the interest of harmony, shortening is the same thing as lard...and as my wife sit here and watch Hoarders: Buried Alive, we have already agreed that the can collection is limited to the top of the hutch.  When it starts spreading, we kill it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment