Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.29.2013

There is a first time for everything.

I've never camped out in front of a move theater before, although I did see Jurassic Park twice the day it opened, and 4 times in the first week.  While I am looking forward to seeing several movies this summer(Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Wolverine and Man of Steel to name a few), this trailer for Pacific Rim has me closer to camping out in front of a movie theater than any other movie ever has. 


1 comment:

  1. I would be with you save I fear showing up just to have an otherwise cool flick turn out to be pure, or even dominantly themed, leftist propaganda. When Hollywood figures out it isn't cool to prattle with all the with and wisdom, truth, and common sense of a drunk/drugged-out teen Che fanboy or Manson-ite I might come back.

    ReplyDelete