Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.02.2012

'Tis the Season

There's no getting around it...we are now in December, and Christmas is fast approaching.  Yesterday, I listened to my first full Christmas song on the radio, the Kelly Pickler(Hubba Hubba, by the way) version of Santa Baby, and when I got home from hunting, my wife had set up the Christmas tree. 



Following the morning football games, my wife chased me outside to wrap some lights around a few trees in the yard, and then I baked some Applesauce Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip cookies.  After dinner(venison steaks, butternut squash and spinach couscous) we decorated the tree, and then ate some cookies. 

 
 
Not THAT tree....this tree!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment