Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.26.2011

Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today...

One of the best of the many good things about being a parent is that I have a built in excuse for watching cartoons that I like, but as a grownup, I can avoid the ones I don't like. 

'Phineas and Ferb' is one of the better ones.  Not only do the kids love it, but I find it quite funny...the humor is there on many levels, kind of like in the best Pixar films.  So, this morning I find myself plunking the girls down in front of netflix to stream some Phineas and Ferb...

But, in the true feelings of 'what I'm gonna do today'...my father has been visiting for a day or two, and after he takes off this afternoon, I am going hijack the wife and kids to head over to the old apartment and get every last thing out of there.  We have been trying to avoid turning our living room into a storage unit by finding a home for everything before bringing something new over...but the clock is running short on that, so...today is the big push. 

No comments:

Post a Comment