Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.30.2014

But it's pretty!

It was 82 degrees here today, and by Friday it is supposed to be over 90.  A quick early May heat wave, but according to every site I have visited, we are past our average last frost date...it's time to start getting some things in the ground. 

I'm still working on the 'hardening off' process for the seeds I started in the house, but it feels like the right time to get started on the seeds that are being direct sown, like my cucumbers and beans.

I feel bad though, because the seeds for the Scarlett Emperor Runner Beans I have look too darn pretty to cover with dirt!



Hopefully the plants will be as pretty as the seed, and then the beans will taste as good as the plants look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment