Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.02.2011

Now, THAT"S caring about the environment.

Portland is a city somewhat known for it's 'Green Approach'.  A great example of that can be found in the bathroom at our hotel. 


The toilet has TWO DIFFERENT FLUSH SETTINGS!!!!!!  How gosh-darn amazing is that !?!?!?!? 

Yes, I probably was too amazed by this...I feel like country mouse gone to the big city. 

Unfortunately, the flip side of this high-tech commode is a similarly low flow shower.  I hate 'trickle' showers. 

3 comments:

  1. My best friend's dad has one of those in his house. Apparently the city was giving them out a few years ago. They sure are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And imagine all the fun you could have labeling the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of those in a San Antonio Hotel. Hit the full circle for a courtesy flush and thought it was going to wash me away with in a tidal wave.

    ReplyDelete