Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.16.2011

I am Number 17.

Initially, I was a little concerned that I was going to be the important person in the world who didn't give 'Buy-a-Gun' Day the respect that is deserves, but, a quick little trip around the internet machine at the blogs I frequent shows that I might actually be in the majority.

For the most part, it seems like the people that did honor Buy A Gun Day used it to add accessories and such: caliber conversion kits, some got new optics, and some people cupcakes that sound so good, I would stick my arm in the garbage disposal for one.

Currently, there are only two or three guns I feel the urge for...a new AR for the wife, a decent 'shooter' Garand from CMP, and I just can't get rid of this itch for the PMR-30.  Well, at this current juncture, there are other things we needed more than a new AR...but the PMR-30 is within reach.

If only there were any available to reach for.  Instead I went down to ACE and got myself added to the waiting list...I am Number 17 there, and number 23 at Ranch and Home in Kennewick. 

Guess we will revisit this in 6 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment