Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

4.29.2011

Easily distracted by small, shiney objects...

I have sort of an addiction when it comes to movies....I love to know everything about them before they come out.  Well, not everything, because I do like plot-twist surprises....but as far as who is playing what part, what the general point of the movie is, and most especially...I like watching the trailers.

If SWMBO had her way, we would walk in with the popcorn after the last trailer had finished, and they were starting the titles for the main feature.  Me?  Half the time I am more interested in the trailers for what is coming next than I am for the movie we are supposed to be watching.  A psychologist would probably say that points to some deeper flaw in my psyche, like 'not being able to enjoy what you have in the present'.  Bah....I just found out long ago that you can figure out 90% of most movies from the trailers.

Yesterday was a big day, trailer-wise.  As summer rapidly approaches, the final trailers for most of the big summer movies are starting to come out.  Yesterday brought a new trailer for X-Men:First Class, perhaps our final trailer ever for a Harry Potter movie, and the full length trailer for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.





I'm pretty much 'all-in' on this movie.  There is no possible middle ground, it is either going to be the best(and by best I mean most entertaining mind diversion) of the year, or the worst of the year.  I'm voting for best of the year, myself, and have circled July 1st on my calendar already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment