Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.20.2011

Not sure I am that nice a guy...

The big 'feel good' story on yahoo this morning is about a family in Salt Lake City that bought a house, and then found $45,000 CASH in ammunition boxes up in the attic while cleaning.  After finding these 8 ammunition boxes full of unmarked, untraceable CASH, Mr. Josh Ferrin did the right thing, and returned those 8 boxes to the family of the man he had bought the house from.

Oh My Gosh.

I am not sure that I have that in me...I think best case for me would have been telling myself that secretly keeping half of that UNTRACEABLE CASH for a finders fee, and turning over the other $20,000 to the family would still make one heck of a heartwarming story. 

Josh Ferrin, you are a better man than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment