Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

5.13.2011

Curses, Foiled again

Yesterday afternoon, I had this idea for a blog rant that would have allowed my to convert the masses and Take Over The World, but due to blogger being down, I fear my opportunity may have slipped away.

So, instead of spending the evening blogging, I strapped my wife to the couch and made her watch Kick-Ass last night.  After about the first 5 minutes of the movie, she quit her struggling and just settled in to enjoy the movie, which I find highly enjoyable. 

Of course, because my wife is a human being, her favorite character in the movie was Hit Girl, and because she knows me so very well, she specifically forbid me from 'getting my daughter used to being shot at by making her wear a bullet-proof vest'  like was done in this movie.  I think her REAL concern is that I am not a good enough shot to guarantee a torso shot. 

As a positive sign, that is ALL she forbid me from doing...so, I've got some serious thinking to do about what training to start first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment