Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.30.2013

Let the count down begin.

After two days of being trapped in the house while my wife and went out and had 'fun' shopping, we decided to get out the house for a bit, and headed downtown to watch the Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony. 

It actually warmed up above freezing today, so it wasn't a cold evening, but due to temperature inversion we've been dealing with for about a week now, it was a bit clammy. 

Now worries, I brought my own smiles with me to warm the cockles of my heart.

 
 
 


Even with the smiles, it got kind of chilly, and I was glad that we only spent about an hour waiting for the lighting.  That is one great advantage of the short days...by 5 o'clock it was dark enough to appreciate the town green being lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment