Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.24.2013

Could you say that again into the microphone...

Yesterday my wife bought a new broom/dust pan for the house...and it's not what I would have picked...but it just proves she has her own special brand of genius.


My younger daughter couldn't wait to get her hands on the new polka-dot broom.  After dinner, the girls take turns...one cleans the table, the other sweeps the floor.  Usually, 'cleaning the table' it the preferred job...it's easier.  Sweeping the floor requires moving chairs, and poking around in corners.

Heck...this time my daughter asked if she could clean the floor before dinner, gushing 'Mommy, I love sweeping with this broom!'

We'll see how long that lasts, but for now, chalk one up in the win column for my wife.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on choice, and wrongness. Despite the notions I sometimes voice, I have learned to trust, sometimes. Sometimes.

    It's always a joy to hear the little stories and know someone out there somewhere is living, loving his family and being loved, and learning... Be well.

    ReplyDelete