Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.20.2013

Bullseye.

Last week, this cartoon was making the rounds on facebook, and some blogs.


This week, I had annual respirator refresher training at work.  To partake in this training, you can't have any facial hair along the 'seal line' of the respirator.  Since my wife used to refer to the facial hair I had in the Navy as a 'molest-ache' as far as she is concerned, my choices are either 'goatee minimum', or bare. 

Sigh.

The positive side, is that I lose about 15 years in the process.  The before(with beautiful assistant):


The after(sad and lonely):

 
 
Worse than how I look is how I feel.  A cold front passed through yesterday, dropping temps from above average, to chilly, and bringing 20-25 mph winds for the last day or two.  Brrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment