Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.07.2012

A moment(or two) of Zen

I like to take long showers in the morning, he said, apropos of nothing. 

As near as I can tell, it has something to do with the fact that I don't like my job, and I know that when I get out of the shower, I have passed the point of no return as far as getting ready to head out the door in the morning.  There isn't a lot of slack in my morning schedule, so once I'm out of the shower, it's dry off, get dressed, and get out the door with not a lot of time to kill. 

This morning though, I ended up with a few extra moments, and when I went to plonk down on the couch, this is what greeted me:


Sigh.  Yup...they are cute, and I'm not sure they could get along too much better.  Sorry, I didn't warn you about cute kitten/cat pictures. 

Not to be outdone, my wife sent me a picture later in the day of the cats on our bed.


When she posted this picture on facebook, one of her friends asked why we were letting that cat snuggle with a Holstein Calf on our bed. 

Reuben IS a bit of a moose.  Trying to keep him out of the food we leave out for the kitten is a challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Yet another "Awww!" They really are sweet together (but maybe he likes her just for the extra food!)

    ReplyDelete