Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.05.2012

If this was a Magic 8 Ball...

It would say sorry, please try again later.  My boss, and one of my fellow supervisor's are gone this week, and things were a bit hectic today.

Add to that the fact that we had some nasty, windy weather today which knocked out the cable AND the internet for a few hours, and, well...I just got nothing. 

Scott Walker fended off his recall, which I guess is supposed to mean something.  I'm not sure if it's a 'referendum' on anything to do with November, but it does hopefully mean that some folks out there recognize that sacrifices and cuts need to be made, and those cuts, while painful now, are less painful than they will be if we wait another 10-20 years to address the cuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment