Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.29.2012

Ahhhh...

And just like that, I am done with work for the next 9 days.  In addition to taking next week off, I left early today so I could get a hair cut, and start packing. 

Tomorrow morning, hopefully at about 10am, we'll be hitting the road for our Montana adventure(well, trip).  Night 1 we'll stop in Coeur D'Alene, Night 2 is Missoula, Night 3 is Bozeman, the back to Deer Lodge, and then we'll spend the evening of the 4th in Couer D'Alene again before going back home.

Other than the Museum of the Rockies is Bozeman, things are kind of up in the air.  By keeping the planned driving to less then 3 hours a day, we should have plenty of time to say 'Ooo....look, a brewpub!'  'Look, a gun store!'  Or maybe even a nice park, or an antique store. 

I'm sure I'll bring the laptop along, so, for the next few days, you just might have to bear with pictures of my cute kids doing cute things, while I describe all the different beers I am trying from the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment