Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.13.2010

Travel Preps

Packing up my suit cases(one for clean, one for dirty) so I can bring my stuff to work with me tomorrow and hit the road right after work.  Using the 'Yakima' Gate on the west-side of Hanford and then taking a few smaller roads to I-90 up through Vantage instead of heading back down into Richland will save me something like 45 minutes.  So, it's a nice advantage.


Looking forward to seeing my wife and kids, although depending on what time I am actually able to hit the road I might not make it home until after my daughters bed times.  I am also curious to see how amazingly nice my house looks.  From the pictures my real estate agent took, things look very nice indeed.  I am very proud of my wife for keeping it ready for people to come and look at it.  Now if they just would.  Compared to other houses for sale in the area, ours is certainly the best Square Foot/dollar deal...by a pretty huge margin...and stick built to boot.  I'm sure it's just  a matter of time...kind of like the watched pot never boiling.

While I have a little bit of yard work(mowing, weeding, sweeping up pine needles) to do, for the most part my job while I am home for two days is going to be to enjoy my time with my wife and children, and not be a pain in my wife's ass the sand in gears of the well-oiled machine my wife has been running while I have been gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment