Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.03.2010

Miles

I can rapidly see the Belfair-Richland drive getting very old.  I tried to man up today and instead of planning to stop in Ellensburg, I packed 1 peanut-butter and honey sandwich, and one peanut-butter and raspberry fluff sandwich, but about 140 miles in my bladder turned traitor and I had to pull in to a rest stop to tinkle. 

I really think I can get the trip down to under 4 hours door-to-door, but I am worried that come the end of November, the weather at Snoqualmie Pass will start slowing me up.

First full week of work starts tomorrow, with 3 hours of Asbestos Awareness training scheduled for the afternoon, during which I can day-dream about the Patriots playing on Monday Night football. 

No comments:

Post a Comment