Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.19.2010

Sigh

I like to think I'm a pretty okay dad...I spare not the rod, but I also spoil my girls every other time I get the opportunity to. 

One of my favorite ways to spoil them is by cooking them breakfast when I get the chance because frankly, cooking is something I am more than half-way decent at, and it's easy to impress my daughters by making the pancakes fancy by putting cocoa powder or chocolate chips in them.  Sometimes, I will go all out and do macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. 

Then there is this guy: http://www.jimspancakes.com/

Talk about making a dudes ego shrivel up and blow away...I feel like the lamest dad in the world. 

It never dawned on me to make to make
a cheeseburger and french-fries out of pancakes. 















In fact, looking at some of his pancake designs makes me feel a bit like this:



I don't know how a guy can be both hero, and make me want to hunt him down and kill him at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment