Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.16.2013

Temptress

I am a happily married man. 

Truthfully,  it is without hyperbole or brown-nosing that I state I can not envision a set of circumstances(other than perhaps a different geographical setting) where I could be happier with my home life than I am right now.

BUT.

If I was not a happily married man, I likewise have little doubt that I would gotten in serious trouble by now for trying to stalk a certain red-head around Indiana...something that would not have ended good for me, for she and her friends are not necessarily the type to let police handle those kind of situations. 

A red-head who can kick out recipes like this Cheddar Beer Bread?

 
Please.
 
However...an example of how I know the woman I am with now surpasses perfection is, after trying this tasty, tasty bread, she said 'next time, I think you should add crumbled bacon.'
 
A red-head who can think to make this recipe better with bacon?
 
Oh yes, I am truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment