Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.27.2013

I'm not political...I'm just cheap!

So...my facebook is full of people looking to 'vote with their wallets', urging a boycott of Barilla Brand Pasta based on some fairly anti-homesexual comments the companies Chairman made on Italian Radio earlier this week.

Me?  The reason I haven't bought any Barilla lately is that the store brand stuff is cheaper...and I think that dry pasta is dry pasta. 

If Barilla starts feeling some financial crunch, and offers up a 'too good to ignore' deal....I'm probably going to find it 'too good to ignore'. 

Which means I'll go from being an 'accidentally' good guy, to an 'on purpose' bad guy.  But a bad guy with a good supply of cheap pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment