Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.02.2013

Paging Doctor Brown!

After having spent the last two 90+ degree days crawling through sage brush and Russian olive trees, seeing several deer, I now wish I could get my hands on Doc Brown's DeLorean.  I could have shot just as many deer sitting on the couch at home with my wife in my air-conditioned living room as I did this weekend. 

I intend to take Tuesday off from hunting(I get to sleep in so I can go to work!) before heading out to hunt after work Wednesday and Thursday, and then I might even take Friday off if needed.  The weather is supposed to turn later in the week, with possible thunderstorms overnight Wednesday, and day time highs dropping 10-14 degrees.   

No comments:

Post a Comment