See....we got most of the important stuff moved over!
I also finished installing the new shelving units in the girls closets. It's a flexible system, so I might move things around and add a shelf or two, but the hard part is done. And yes...it was hard...trying to get those things level while simultaneously tightening the 'toggle bolt anchors' was an ass-kicker. It certainly took me longer than the 'about an hour' the stupid video I watched on youtube said it would.
Next big task for me is doing the shelving under the stairs. Today I took out the saggy drywall the previous owners had used for shelving, and maybe tomorrow I can bring over my miter saw and cut the 1 x 4's up that I intend to use for man-style shelves.