Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.03.2013

September will be here soon enough.

Football is over, and I am already looking forward to September when next season starts. 

It was a good game, even if I didn't much care who won.  In the Battle of Diva's, Jennifer Hudson took the first place prize for America the Beautiful, even if I did not approve of the political act of bringing the Sandy Hook choir to sing along with her. 

Most of the commercials failed to live up to the typical Superbowl hype(okay, I liked the Hyundai Santa Fe, the M&M one, and the Oreo Whisper Fight), but I was excited by the movie ads.  It confirmed that Iron Man 3 and Star Trek: Into Darkness are the Must Sees, Oz the Great and Powerful and World War Z are intriguing, and there is NO chance I will see Fast and Furious 6 or The Lone Ranger. 

There was still nothing that lived up to the glory days of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment