Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.15.2015

More fun than I thought it would be.

As a fund raiser, Homelink, the Alternate Learning Experience my wife runs our daughters homeschooling through, was selling tickets to a Tri-Cities Fever game.  The Fever play in the Indoor Football League, a semi-professional tier of Arena Football, and while I LOVE me some football, I've never seen an indoor football game. 

It was very enjoyable.  Not sure I could watch it on T.V., but in person, it had a very rock concert feeling to it. 

What I especially liked about it is the same thing I used to like about watching the Norwich Navigators, a AA baseball team back in Connecticut...in the smaller stadiums, even the cheaper seats are decent. 


Of course, it also might have helped my enjoyment than last night was $5 Beer and Margarita Night...and that included Irish Death! 

Or, maybe it was my seating companions.


No comments:

Post a Comment