Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

3.18.2015

A goal is a goal.

A while ago my wife and I were wine tasting with some friends, and they talked themselves into buying an expensive(expensive is a relative term I guess...say $40+) bottle of wine by saying that they would label it as a 'goal wine'...write a goal on the bottle and that way when you meet the goal, you get to drink the wine!

Sweet deal.  Since we had more than few bottles of wine at home that were too expensive just to drink because it's a Tuesday night. 

What kind of goals?


So yeah...made the last payment on my F-150....about 9 months early...so, not as good as it could be, but still good.

I'm not quite sure that Dave Ramsey would approve of setting aside a $40 bottle of wine for meeting all your financial goals...but I'm not Dave Ramsey. 

2 comments:

  1. If your goals are late are you forced to drink two buck chuck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, most of them are open ended.

    ReplyDelete