Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

9.06.2014

Mmmmm....Muffins

My wife is hosting 'Day 2' of a yard sale at the house this morning, so in my never-ending quest to prove that I am the best husband in her peer group, I whipped up a batch of Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins for her and her friends.(oh, and I believe my daughters and I had our fair share also).


They were really, really good...and for some reason, that surprised me, because I got the recipe off of the Quaker Oats website..and for some reason, I think recipes I find from sources like that are going to be very...I don't know...simple tasting...but these were great. 

I see another batch in the near future...and I think due to the moisture from the apple sauce, they would freeze really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment