Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.09.2014

Repurposing.

Last year, when we still let the chickens run the yard every day, I bought some decorative green wire fencing, thinking it would keep them out of my garden, and maybe stop them from pooping on my deck. 

It didn't work, and in the end, the fencing was just an inconvenience for me to step over.  I eventually pulled it down, and it has sat in a corner, waiting for me to throw it away.  Until this weekend, when I finally found a new use for it, extending the fence upwards for my beans.



Truthfully, it's probably the least horrible looking solution I could come up with. Even then, I promised my wife it's just for this year.  If I put the beans in there again next year, I will know I can't use the fence, and I need to get some poles run my twine to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment