Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.01.2014

Better get my tin-foil hat.

Yesterday, my wife and daughter went and participated in local 5K.  It's the 7th one for my daughter...the 'Girls on the Run/Girls on Track' program she is in has her doing 2 of them a year.

I get to accompany her on the fall ones, while my wife handles the spring ones. 

Not really sure how we got on that rotation...but it seems to benefit one of us more than the other.

Here is what my daughter and I wore last year, when it was 13 Degrees outside!!!!

 
Meanwhile, this is my daughter after she finished yesterday.
 


Now, I'm not calling Coast-to-Coast AM to complain about a conspiracy, but it certainly looks like I allowed myself to get the bum deal on this one.

Oh well.  Either way, I get to see smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment