Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.05.2012

I'm not an expert angler, but...

I'm more into hunting than I am into fishing...but either way I've never shot myself in the head while fishing,

Fishing with rifle backfires on Thurston County man

I would make fun of this guy more for shooting at salmon in the river, but one of the guys I work with says that he has gone out shooting at carp more than once, and he's a pretty normal guy...so maybe it's not as unusual a hobby as I thought it was. 

Of course, even my buddy at work says it all comes down to the angle.  He said you want to shoot pretty much straight up and down, otherwise ricochets can become an issue. 

I think I'll stick with a hook and a worm...not that shooting doesn't sound at least a litle entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment