Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.05.2010

Yay!

Wife and kids have come to visit me for the weekend.  It was very pleasing to come home to hugs and kisses after work. 

Tomorrow will be a day of driving around and looking at more apartment complexes...having to extend the search for an affordable place(affordable being what I am WANTING to pay) into Kennewick.  There are available places in Richland, I just can't bring myself to pay $1275 a month for a 2-bedroom apartment...that is a mortgage payment, not a rent.  But, the nice places within easy driving distance are filled to capacity, giving them the option of charging as much as the market will bear.

I am fine with it...the ultimate in free-market economics...I have just decided that finding a 3 bedroom place in Kennewick for $400 less is worth and extra ten minute a day drive for 6 months.  Then when we find a house back in North Richland, it will feel like Christmas every day only driving 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment