Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

11.29.2010

Brrr....

I have long insisted that I would rather be too cold, than too hot. 

I might have been mistaken.  Maybe, it would be more proper to say that I would rather walk to my truck on a cold day than on a hot day...when it comes to standing outside watching other people earn a living...my opinion might be different.  Ask me again in July. 

All I know is today was chilly, chilly, chilly.  Had to spend about 3 hours standing around today...temperature was about 22 degrees, with this amazing thing called 'freezing fog' hanging around. 


These cool ice crystals were EVERYWHERE today...street signs, lamp poles, and all the fences around our tank farms.  Made it very, very pretty. 

Just glad no one triple dog dared me....

No comments:

Post a Comment