Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.07.2014

Take a deep breath.

You might be able to smell it.



Or you can imagine how it smells...but you better have a good imagination, because it smells amazing.  And as good as it smells, it tastes even better.

As far as I am concerned, for $1.29 a pound, there is nothing that gives you more bang for the buck than chicken thighs, especially if you have the time to treat them right.  In this case I rubbed the thighs down this morning(brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and some cumin and sage), then threw them on my grill/smoker for 3 hours or so.  I don't really own a smoker...I just use indirect heat and wood chips(cherry today) on my grill.

It's worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment