Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.05.2013

That squeal you hear? It's me.

 A little-girl type squeal of pure, sweet joy.

'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016

It doesn't matter that all we have to go on so far is a title, and a release date of May 27th, 2016...if I had a calendar in the house that went that far out, I would have circled the date already. 

I'm a comic book geek...even though I have bought a new comic book in almost half a decade(at least).  I grew in the 90's when the X-Men was HUGE...and I have been pretty impressed with every X-Men related movie that has come out since 2000, when Bryan Singer's 'X-Men' came out(well...excepting roughly 50% of 'Wolverine: Origins'...and everything involving the bald, mute Dead Pool at the end).  News that that they still have a vision for the path forward is outstanding.

First though, I can only look forward to X-Men: Days of Future Past, coming out this next May.  It will have to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment