Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.22.2013

Dum, Dum, Dum, Dum, Dumb.

I'm a foolish, foolish person.  For the last few weeks I have been ignoring my indications that something was wrong....increased sensitivity to temperatures, and an occasional 'zing' of pain on the left hand side of my mouth.

Well, yesterday, things kind of flared up on me...which is why I am awake at 4:30 on the computer, after getting maybe 3 hours of sleep last night.

Now I'm just counting down the hours until the local Willamette Dental opens Monday morning...and then it's praying that they can do something for me...which will then have the potential to leave me unable to eat prime rib on Christmas. 

It's really not the time of year I want to be battling pain and lack of sleep in an effort to stay merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment