Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.13.2013

It's a conspiracy!

On a Sunday that was too nice outside to ignore, there were no morning NFL games that interested me, so I decided to run to Home Depot and pick up the stuff for a little project/chore I've been wanting to do for a while...like, 5 or 6 months, but I'm a wimp when it comes to working out in the hot summer sun, so, 50 degrees is the perfect temperature for outdoor work for me. 

It wasn't anything huge...I just wanted to put some nice looking 'mulch' rings around my fruit trees. 


Really, I should have done it when I put the trees in, but...better late than never.  After putting the rings around the trees, I added about three inches of a nice, nice compost, and then topped it off with anther three inches of bark, so...hopefully I'll have some happy trees next spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment