Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

10.15.2013

Ahhhh...

If I ever win the lottery, or even become wealthy to the point where I can spend money on stupid things, one of the first things I am going to buy is some kind of towel warmer. 

Now that it's starting to get...brisker, in the morning, I'm a big enough wimp that I will spike the heat in the house(changing it from 66 to 68 degrees) before I get in the shower. It's nice to have a little bit of warm air circulating when you turn the water off.  It's also nice to be able to lay my towel out on the bathroom floor near the ventilation ducting so that when I pick my towel up it's a few degrees warmer than ambient temperature. 

Having an actual towel warmer...and I know they aren't super expensive(but there is no way I can justify spending $150 on something like that right now), that would be my idea of luxury. 

No comments:

Post a Comment