Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.28.2011

There are some smells...

Perfume manufactures always want us to believe there is no smell that will lodge into your head quite like their perfume does. 

I like my wife in perfume, but even through she usually wears the same perfume(sunflowers), and I like it, and it suits her, I don't think of that as HER scent.  Her scent is the shampoo she uses...some kind of cherry almond, tea tree oil thing...

Likewise, most gun loving folks will forever be able to identify the smell of Hoppes 9, with FAR greater accuracy than any shark can smell blood in the water.

I bring this up, because last night I cooked some bacon, and due to the small size and poor air turnover in my apartment, it still smells a lot like bacon, which is an OKAY way to wake up. 

Wonder if I can find a way to blend the scent of Hoppes 9 and Bacon for my wife to dab behind her ears...it would be MUCH more memorable than Sunflowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment