Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

7.12.2014

I'm melting!

Holy crap...not to bitch and moan(too much), but while we were taking our bows tonight at the end of the show, it was still 91 degrees.

Ugh.

Never is a big word, but last night I told my wife I will never, ever again volunteer for an outdoor, summertime show while we live in Eastern Washington.

The hell of it, compared to the 106 when we started the show, 91 actually didn't feel too bad.  In fact at one point near the end, an actual breeze came through, and you could hear the sigh from all the folks sitting backstage in their costumes. 

Tonights nightcap is an alcoholic Arnold Palmer...some Crystal Light Lemonade, and some Seagram's Tea flavored Vodka.  It might not catch on in the bars, but it IS wet.  And as dehydrated as I am, I think my bed is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment