Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

6.05.2013

But they are so cool!

One of the few things I am jealous of that the kids have now that I didn't have when I was a kid are Nerf Guns.  Some of these things are fairly wicked looking, and would have added another degree of realism to my friends and I running around the neighborhood yelling 'Wolverines!'(as the youngest, I always had to be Danny...lame).

So, you can hardly blame a few 12-year old kids for 'doing what 12-year olds do' with some NERF guns at school as the school year winds down.

Edmonds students suspended for using Nerf guns at school

So, did the teacher have the project planned, or not?  If they did, then they need to be punished also for 'conspiracy to violate' stupid zero tolerance policies.

Just another example of why I feel increasingly blessed that we have the opportunity to home-school my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment