Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.25.2015

Need to tie a string to my finger...

It's that time of year around here where it's 55-60 when I get off work, and it feels nice to crack a window on the way home, and let some fresh air in the car.

Of course, then I get home, and forget to roll my cracked open window back up again...

And then overnight, the temperature drops down to the 26-28 degree point, and I wake and find that the frost and ice aren't just on the outside of my windshield...it's on the inside of the windshield and the steering wheel...

2 comments:

  1. Be thank for that 55-60. High lately here has been in the low 20's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eternally Grateful, which won't stop me from complaining about Week 3 of 108 degrees in August.
    Of course, I do try to rub it to my East Coast relatives, especially when I am talking about my criminally underused guest room.

    ReplyDelete