Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.10.2015

I can pinpoint the exact time...

There I was, minding my own business at 7:45 this morning, when it happened.  One moment, I was perfectly fine, perfectly bored at training, and the next, my right eyeball started itching, and watering.  A few minutes after that, a tingling started just upstream from my right nostril...and within half-an-hour, the whole right side of my face was blocked up tight.

There is nothing in my nose, but like two inches above my nose, and an inch behind my cheek, nothing is moving...and its just one my right side. 

I'm sure at about 7:45 tomorrow morning, things will change.  The only question is, will it jump to the left of my face, leaving the right side alone, or will it just duplicate itself on the left hand side of my face?

I'm so excited to wake up in the morning and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment