Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

2.22.2015

So what you are saying is, advertising works.

Watching the Daytona 500, and that means watching a fair number of commercials.  Heck...this new 'side by side' thing, where they show the race on a corner of the screen while they still show the commercial means you have to sit through even more commercials than you used to. 

I haven't been excited by a video game since mid-2000, when Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate 2 came out...but, if want to try to convince me to play your video game, there are worse forms of persuasion than Kate Upton in an armored bustier. 



Likewise, if I am going to drink whiskey, I prefer Canadian to bourbon...but I am much more willing to watch Mila Kunis convince me to drink Jim Beam than I am just about anyone else you could think of(although, Christina Hendricks makes a compelling case for Black Label.)


No comments:

Post a Comment