Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

1.24.2015

Difficulty Level: Expert

I like to think I do my fair share of chores around the house...certainly a larger percentage than most of the other husbands in my peer group seem to do. 

This morning, while folding clothes, I noticed that as my wife seems to be less of my wife every day, and more of my older daughter every day...it's getting tougher and tougher to tell their shirts apart. 

Luckily, because I'm actually, you know...helping to fold clothes, the women folk don't hold this against me.  They will just go put something that doesn't belong to them on the other ones bed.

I'm here to tell to you though...the day I can't tell their undies apart I am D-U-N done.

No comments:

Post a Comment