Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.10.2010

Keeping Active

Was lucky enough to make it across Snoqualmie Pass bout 2 hours before they closed it last night. Things were bad...heavy snow westbound all the way from Cle Elum to just past the Ski Areas.

So far today, I have made one dump run full of memory's, in what is my last weekend in this house while it is still our home.

Meanwhile in the world beyond my walls, things are going quickly to Hades. Nationally, House Democrats appear to be in open rebellion against Barry's tax compromise(good for them for having cojones). Bernie Sanders, Senator from Vermont, is pulling an honest to gosh 'Mr. Smith Goes to Washington' Fillibuster in the senate. State wide, Chrisine Gregoire has called an emergancy state Legislature session for tomorrow to address the 1 BILLION dollar budget short-fall in Washington.

So, with all that going on, I'm getting ready to take the family to go see 'Tangled' and trying not to think about how I am now on the wrong side of the mountains from all my alcohol, and all but one of my guns.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment