Why?

Adventures of a Modern Day, Middle-Aged Hero, on the Glory Road(to family security)

12.24.2010

Favorite Christmas Songs #2

Another cop out on my part, I am giving the Number 2 spot on my list to a group...in this case the Celtic Women of PBS fame.  I had seen many specials with the guys version of this group, Celtic Thunder, but until very recently had not been lucky enough to catch the Celtic Women special.  Now?  I can't get enough.  What impossibly perfect women.  Out of this world voices, and all of them quite fetching, especially Chloe Agnew, the younger and more curvaceous of the two blondes(I will tack on the 'E' in support of their United Kingdom backgrounds). If she called and asked if she could come over for dinner tomorrow night, the wife might have to bungy cord me to a chair to make me behave myself. 

All of their songs are very good, and they destroy both Carol of the Bells and 'Oh Holy Night', but since those songs have already made my list by other artists, my next favorite was 'O' Come All Ye Faithful'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment